Sacred BBQ

Cooking up those juicy sacred cows with a side dish of whatever I feel like served cold.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Shoot. Don't Think

I don't own a lomo. I probably never will. I own a cheap digital camera that can barely manage more than 1 megapixal, which is very fussy about light and has a vindictively inaccurate viewfinder. It should be an acceptable substitute.

I do, however appreciate the attitude of this photographic movement especially as it is expressed in their 10 Golden Rules.

Now that I set up an account at hello I may be posting some from time to time. Of course that means I have to go out and get a life--since I do little more than go back and forth between work and home--and thus lack much in the way of subject matter. Still, I guess that is part of the lomo philosophy as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home