Sacred BBQ

Cooking up those juicy sacred cows with a side dish of whatever I feel like served cold.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Testing

Due to firewall issues, I've been posting most of my blog entries via email. It seems, however, that the last few haven't actually made it to my blog. So this is a test and an apology rolled into one. To make up for the missed entries, I'll just submit this link for now. As usual, with emailed blog entries, you'll have to copy and past the URL into the browser, until I find the time to log in from home and fix the link by hand.

The Dialectizer

1 Comments:

Blogger Yojimbo said...

No worries. I thought maybe you were on vacation or something. I don't have firewalls to contend with but I still can't post html from work because that funtion isn't availbe for Macs.
BTW, loved the dialectizizer, look what it does to your page!http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/dialectp.cgi?dialect=bork&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sacredbbq.blogspot.com
Bork bork bork!!

August 25, 2004 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home