Sacred BBQ

Cooking up those juicy sacred cows with a side dish of whatever I feel like served cold.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Science May Be Pseudo, But At Least It Is PC

I'm pretty sure this story (Female hormones decide research skills of male scientists!) is pure bunk. If their assumption is correct, all the worlds top mathematicians should be women, not men. I don't even think they have their brain theory right. I'm fairly certain math and analytical thinking is a left-side activity.

The last paragraph is interesting, though. I suspect the comment about women in social sciences having high testosterone is a reference to the prediliction of lesbians trying to use academics to force their beliefs on everyone. Maybe not. But I am sure this study was largely a product of PC bias and way to much free research grant money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home